- APU Courses
- 2013 Online Writing That Meets the Common Core – CUE13
- 2012 Internet Safety – PFB
- 2012 AppleTV in the Classroom – FallCUE
- 2012 Common Core 101 – FallCUE12
- 2012 TeachMeetNJ & TeachMeetKY – Intro to Flipped Classroom
- 2012 ISTE Presentation – QR Codes
- TeachMeet12 Nashville – Remind101.com
- CUE12 – Going Wild with Weebly
- EdCampOCLA – iPad Apps We Use
- CUE11 – Going Green with iMovie
- TeachMeet11 in Nashville TN via Skype
Currently viewing the category: "iPads"
You ever have that lesson where your students screamed for more? I know we strive to have those days everyday for every lesson, but lets be realistic, they don’t happen everyday or for every lesson. They are those special days where everything is clicking, students are right there with you and screaming for more.
Dropbox.com is the answer.
What is Dropbox?
I have used Dropbox with my colleagues to share PLC documents. It is easy to just drop the file into the shared folder and the other [...]Go ahead and look inside..I dare you! →
Other Great Posts
How NOT to Use PowerPoint (Humor)
8 May 2009
QR Codes in the Classroom Presentation
8 Jun 2011
TeachMeet in Nashville TN via Skype
Presentation on QR Codes in the Read more →
Timetoast – A Timeline Generator
1 Mar 2010
Timetoast allows people to create interactive timelines, which they Read more →
Would you do this for your students?
27 May 2009
Social Website Poll
22 Mar 2009
- How NOT to Use PowerPoint (Humor)
Tagsapple Blogs bookmarks camera classroom collaboration commentary computer conference cue digital diigo dropbox editing edmodo edtech Education flippedclassroom generation Google How To instruction iPad iPads iTunes jasonseliskar mac media News opinion Pictures podcast powerpoint presentation school sgvcue skype students tablet teacher Technology tool twitter websites You Tube