TeachMeet in Nashville TN via Skype #tmnash
Presentation on QR Codes in the Classroom
QR Codes Explained on CSI
QR Codes in the Classroom Explained
QR Code Generators
Some iPhone/iPod Touch App Readers
How to use QRreader for Desktop:
1: Make sure you have a working webcam and Adobe AIR installed.
2: Download and install QRreader.
3: Get a scan-able QR code (generated on a device, or printed)
4: Hold up the QR code to your webcam. Make sure your webcam can see the entire code, and that your code is evenly lit.
5: If your webcam sees the code, the white brackets will turn red. Then you will hear a *beep* sound once the code has been read properly.
– From Dansl Website
- Codes to documents to check work
- Paper assignments
- School events
- Book/Author reviews
- Provide email for parents
- Literature quests
- Scavenger hunts
- Online resources (Dictionary, Almanac etc.)
- Google Maps
- Online tutorials
- Digital Storytelling
- Student websites/blogs
- History sites
- Help/tips for homework
- Really about anything can be a code (BE CREATIVE)
- Cybrary Man’s Educational Web Sites
- QR Codes in Education – Steven W. Anderson
- Resources for Librarians and Educators
- QR Codes in Education – Glogster site