- APU Courses
- 2013 Online Writing That Meets the Common Core – CUE13
- 2012 Internet Safety – PFB
- 2012 AppleTV in the Classroom – FallCUE
- 2012 Common Core 101 – FallCUE12
- 2012 TeachMeetNJ & TeachMeetKY – Intro to Flipped Classroom
- 2012 ISTE Presentation – QR Codes
- TeachMeet12 Nashville – Remind101.com
- CUE12 – Going Wild with Weebly
- EdCampOCLA – iPad Apps We Use
- CUE11 – Going Green with iMovie
- TeachMeet11 in Nashville TN via Skype
Currently viewing the tag: "websites"
Earlier this past week was a rare opportunity for me. Teaching my wife’s students, who are second graders, how to build their own website. I am currently on paternity leave to take care of our four month old. Being off allowed me to enter her classroom and show my wife how to integrate the technology. [...]Go ahead and look inside..I dare you! →
Other Great Posts
Would you do this for your students?
27 May 2009
Online Writing that Meets the Common Core
14 Mar 2013
iPad Apps That I Use and Enjoy (Non Educational)
3 Jul 2010
AirCoaster is an app that you can have a Read more →
Google Story Builder
28 Dec 2012
At the Google Teacher Academy in Mountain View, Google Story Builder was shared and thought Read more →
Prezi Presentation Overview
23 Jan 2010
“Prezi is zooming sketches on a digital napkin.
It’s visualization and storytelling without Read more →
- Would you do this for your students?
Tagsapple Blogs bookmarks camera classroom collaboration commentary computer conference cue digital diigo dropbox editing edmodo edtech Education flippedclassroom generation Google How To instruction iPad iPads iTunes jasonseliskar mac media News opinion Pictures podcast powerpoint presentation school sgvcue skype students tablet teacher Technology tool twitter websites You Tube